The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hello Bloggers .. any one out there ...????

wow it has been years since I last blogged, so much has happened in my life. I would need a few posts to help you catch up. In short we have moved to New Zealand, North Island. Australia just made it impossible for us to get Permanent Residence, so all my wonderful retirement plans fell apart. I had to sell my farm we worked so hard at. I was very anger with my hubby for getting us into a situation where nothing worked out anymore for us in Australia. so now we are here in New Zealand. going back to Africa is no option either. But we are picking up the pieces and moving on. please say hi so I know someone is still out there.

2 comments:

  1. I had wondered where you disappeared to. Glad to have you back. I too, am on a long blogging break. I went back to work and was just too exhausted to blog...but, after 5 years, I have retired (again) and will try and start back up soon. In the meantime, I'm working on bringing my gardens back to full production, increasing my livestock, canning, cheese making and taking care of grandchildren. Look forward to more blog posts from you.

    ReplyDelete