The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Tuesday, August 11, 2020

HI Blogger friends ... regarding Vetkoek picture and recipe

Funny thing happened again today and it has happened before you go on the F/Book and there is your photo that you took yourself on someone elses page ... the same photo you are using to advertise said products. Both times it has happened I actually knew the people using the picture for advertisement for their business. Both times they did not know it to be your photo sad but true I have now taken down the post something I should have done a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment