The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who says you can't work and play at the same time ...



So who say's work can't be fun This first pic is a little fuzzy but I think it says they're good mates Pics taken by Elisa during the Easter break.
















That's my boys Cobi and Luke (the smaller one)
See ya
Rina

8 comments:

  1. You got a new Green Machine! Whoo-hoo! It looks like it will be all fun from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari, No this one is not the new green machine, had her for 4yrs now, still looking good. The one I want is like your green tractor, maybe soon. lol Lots of fun whenever the kids are around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great fun; and work. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love those boys they are both such lovely little fellas and each have their own personality and strengths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picturs, I especially love that one of the two of tehem laying down so you just see their pants and legs. Sure looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new picture at the top of your page. Did you paint it? You have such a great way of putting beauty out for all of your readers to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun!!
    I'm still reading some old posts...having a great time!

    Lana at www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete