The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Friday, January 6, 2012

Holiday fun ...



Sydney Olympics 2000 Regatta Centre



First time for me too, so this is where all the canoeing took place, and it's not going to waste.








If only the boys were old enough to take part! You got to be 12 and they just turning 9 Bummer. A few more years to wait!
















Wow that was fun Grandma ...

5 comments:

  1. Water is always so much fun! What a great day and the kids have so much to look forward to when they turn 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day out Rina, looks like your boys had a great time and it's great to see the Olympic resources getting used, I only hope ours has such a good legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks like they had a great time. I wish my children were small all over again. The time flies.....love and enjoy them and take lots of photos to remember. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! looks like loads of fun!
    ~~peace & love & joy & blessings~~

    ReplyDelete