The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Amazing Sunset ...



My bum feels like it been glued to the computer chair, then where's the blog post I hear you all say. Oh She's been a busy girl over at the story blog. no you can't see it sorry but you are very welcome to go visit there, you want the link okay here it is. But before you go heading off there check out these beautifull sunsets we had tonight. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon. and yeah we fiqure out why we ran out of water when it has been raining. I wish I could say we were true blond but we're not. the bottoms of the down pipes need replacing. How can you look at something but it just did not sink in that was part of the problem.All though Tanya say's she had mentioned that to the landlord before. Quess we need to again.

No comments:

Post a Comment