The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Friday, December 9, 2011

Good morning dear friends,
Sometimes I find it so nice thinking of you all as friends. We visit each other regularly, pop in just to check out what we're up to, cheer each other up when something happens or someones ill, even just to share a cuppa. Ah don't forget, we even let off steam when something messes up our day. Comment are nice to receive but if you just want to read that is also fine by me. I don't always leave comments myself only when I have something to say that is important, so please don't be offended, it's just me being me. Hold on I just need to let the chooks out be back soon.

Hi guys let me just introduce myself I am Daisy, you know the goat, Mum's gone for a min, I better be fast before she gets back Now what was she on about in her last post, did you read it, a little cheeky don't you think. Can I let you into a little secret. Remember she went to a mind, body and soul festival a few weeks ago ... did she not tell you about that, shameful for not sharing! you know she had a reading done, two actually, no I am not going to tell you what was said, but someone mentioned she's going to start writing, then doing the illustrations too no way! her hasen't drawn for yonks (25 years atleast)talk about rusty! You starting to see were this is going ....... oppss this typing with hoove is not so easy Okay Here she comes I better go before she catches me bye

Hmmm see Daisy has been spilling the beans, so now you all know. It is early days yet and yes Daisy is right about the drawing skills they very rusty so lots of practice ahead. but first I must say there's a big difference between writing a blog and writing a book. I am just aiming at a short story right now. Lets just see where this goes before anyone starts ordering books. Oh now this is going to mean i can't back out of it! going have to keep at this writing thing ....... and no just incase anyone thinks I believe in everything said to me, no not everything. BTW we're off to the farm this weekend, just to do a little mowing, haven't been there for atleast 5weeks enjoy your weekend.


See ya later
Rina

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your new venture and we will all buy a copy when you get published.

    ReplyDelete