The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Friday, December 16, 2011

We got a trespasser ....



Someone's got into the veggie patch can you see who that is? And she's found the tree lucerne I am growing as fodder, yummy Mum.



Maybe if I stick my head in this here rasberry bush, Mum won't see me.



Think I just have another nibble at this, very tasty.



Maybe I should hightail it out of here, cause I know I am not allowed to be inside the veggie patch.



Oh darn Mum and that boy are blocking my escape route, I just stand here and look pretty instead.



Opps Mum going to see I trimmed the rasberry leaves too. That was so much fun Mum thanks not shutting the gate properly.
See ya all soon
Daisy

4 comments:

  1. Daisy has plenty to say for herself, doesn't she! :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut tut naughty Daisy! Never miss a trick do they! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Now he knows exactly where the best dishes in the house can be found!!

    Lana

    ReplyDelete