The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Monday, November 12, 2012

The Lone Wolf ...

I want to share a little something I wrote myself a while ago, from my other blog wonder who has visited there before? Anyway I have reworked it a little
A tired lone wolf moves silently ~~~ all he leaves behind are his imprints ~~~ a drops of red blood fall ~~~ frozen in the snow ~~~ from a broken heart ~~~ his mate long gone ~~~ "~~~~~" Soft Snow flakes tumble to the ground ~~~ carried from up above ~~~ tall silver Birch ~~~ standing with their feet in snow ~~~ dry brittle leaves fallen ~~~ leaving the trees standing bare ~~~ like ghosts in the distance ~~~ "~~~~~" a full moon shining through bare branches ~~~ reflecting on an icy pond ~~~ cold and unforgiving ~~~ silhouette of young wolves hunting ~~~ coming closer trailing ~~~ the scent of fresh blood ~~~ "~~~~~" sounds of a lone wolf ~~~ howling to the moon ~~~ pierce the silence ~~~ with his heart ache ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment