The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second cup of coffee

Just busy on the second cup of coffee for the morning trying to wake up. All ready I am at work standing in front of a noisy machine popping in bits of brass and seconds latter there's a thread on the oneside and all nice on the other. We making some fancy bathroom fitting. later today I will be making tap handles.

Are you a morning person? all cheery? aren't you the lucky one...
Well I am not and lack of sleep is one reason for it .... ah and then it take very little to get into a bad mood. Poor Husband knows don't talk to her first thing, let her have that second cup of coffee, then it'd safe.

Just think 5 weeks holiday to look forward to ...
No Harry the rooster to wake me up at 4 am
No husband to bug me for 3 weeks, someone's got to go back to work early
I get to watch my sheep munch on lovely green grass
Fish with Cobi by the bridge, no catch and release, we going to eat it for lunch ... we might even spot a turtle again
we going to dig up potatoes for dinner, cook them and serve with a knobe of butter and salt and pepper.
We going to spend quality time together. We could even visit Maryanne and Patent up river, her pony was called Tip Top but she might be to big for it now.

I got some pics of Cobi's first fish he caught somewhere, might try find it ...

2 comments:

  1. Have a good Christmas and a great 2010! I think I could be starting to feel a little Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that coffee too - I burn the candles at both ends.

    ReplyDelete