The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pressie for Adele ...



A belated birthday present for my friend Adele, well better late than never don't ya think. Let's just hope she will like it. Adele loves brown and denim, so I am thinking this will go down well



That's what I like about crochet, it's fast and you feel like your getting somewhere real quick.I did not have a pattern for this , just put up some stitches and went for it. Had to redo the beanie cause it was a little big the first time, and even then the band was to wide the second time so pulled out a few rows.
Well Adele picked her pressie up and she's happy, so I am happy too.......

Tomorrow I think I'll be sewing that little bag ...

No comments:

Post a Comment