The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finally my last day at work for a while ...

It's finally here, the day I get to pack away the steelcap shoes and safety glasses,daggy work clothes. To get this smell of collant and steel off my skin and out of my clothes. If you ever worked in an Engineering shop you will understand what I am talking about. Time to be me again
Tomorrow I may sleep in (Yes), not have to get up at 4.30am to be at work at 6am, I may sleep in if I wish.........

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you`re all ready for some time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yep I know the smell, Joe's works in machine shops so he pongs a lot! But he has changed jobs recently so is now off the tools. Perhaps he won't pong as much! :D Enjoy your time off ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a very well deserved break - bet you dont sleep in though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a good deal of time off!
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete