The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Monday, November 9, 2009

Pay it Forward Post

I invite you to read my post about Pay it Forward, it's in my other blog Past and Present.

Have you got a Pay it Forward story to tell, I would love to hear from you.

Some of my posts are in Afrikaans so if you can't read it them, don't worry. There are a enough English posts for you to enjoy.
Pay it forward



From Here
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did.


Until nexttime
Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment