The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Russian's have landed (spam) and the Pink Panther on the prowl.


Ok let me explain, I been blog hopping and noticed there are a few 'Russian' Men signing in as followers, they never comment as far as I know, but what the hell do they want. You got 3 Krissy go look! see them ... I have had 5 over the last few months and everytime there's a new follower I go check out who they are and if I don't like what I see then I just block them. Am I being nasty or just over sensitive, it's my life I sharing with you, and trust me it is very ordinary and sometimes rather boring. .

In no3's case He seems to follow single women and no theme, what is he interested in, has'ent even got a blogNow I do have a crazy idea just maybe he is a stalker after your money or your body or maybe he is a journalist/writer stealing our pics and articles for publication in Russia or where ever. So what ya think ...it late and I better be getting to bed night and see ya soon
Rina

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't think about that. I also got a few new followers and I looked at them and I thought that they had Russian sound names (but then what do I know) No, I don't think that your being nasty. I'm going to dig a little deeper on mine and see what I can find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what they want, but I also check out new followers. I have blocked some who obviously have different ideas about what to do on line than we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rina, you are not being oversensitive-that is creepy. I've been finding weird traffic sources on my dashboard--from very ugly places. How does that happen? I would block them too.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had some men from Iran and I have blocked them.

    ReplyDelete