The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tiny Angels ...

I love bloghopping and this morning I found this. I felt like an intruder reading these blogposts but can't help myself. God you can feel the pain of these poor parents. What I am most impressed about is the good that has come from their grief God it is still sad no matter which way you look at it. Please follow the link to other sites on Tyla's Blog. Tyla's Daddy died of Cancer (making it doubly as sad for her mommy)



But before You carry on reading, I ask you say a little prayer for Sebastion ...
Please pray for baby Sebastian ♥ His mommy and daddy waited such a very very long time for him, he was a miracle even before he was born and we pray for him today and all the days after xxx
Prayers for Baby Sebastian
This is a prayer and dedication page for Baby Sebastian van Rooyen born 2 months premature on 28 July 2011 weighing in at 1.56kg. Sebastian progressed very well but suddenly took a turn last night (15th August) and was diagnosed with having NEC or inflammatory bowl disease.
A message on Sebastion and his parents Facebook link would be really appreciated


Link to Tyla's Memory Boxes, www.tylatreasuresblog.blogspot.com




~~~ Babybear ~~~
Today is babybear's 6th birthday.

Hard to believe 6 years has passed
since I said hello and good bye
to my little girl.
It seems like only yesterday
and forever ago.

On her angel day (Friday),
I had a few people over for a BBQ.
I made these sad looking cupcake bears.
At least they tasted better than they looked.

The balloon place closed
so I didn't get to do a balloon release.

What I wouldn't do
to have a real birthday party instead.
With a little birthday princess
instead of an angel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ A Song for Daniel~~~
Stillborn
by Jean Felice Eilbert (his mother)


When I held you in my arms that day
Born so still, born anyway
How was I to know to say goodbye?
No one knew just what to do
Except tell me I'd get over you
As if forgetting makes it all untrue -- a lie

But I remember to remember
I can't forget just to forget
Your memories are a part of me
Connecting me to what comes next.

And even after all this while
I think of you, sometimes I smile
Memories of my unknown child, fade slow.
I've held you in my heart each day
Life so short, life anyway
Memories are meant to say hello


Maybe I could ask each of you to think about helping make a suitable baby item, Bev's on the right handside of Tyla's Blog has patterns for premmie items, and donate it to a hospital near you or maybe a lending hand with these beautiful memory boxes. Gosh I know it's a big ask but we can do it
Love Rina

Comments not working again I can't reply
Hi Ava, I am so glad I found your blog, It's just the more love and prayer for little ones the better. Right now Sebastion needs all the prayers he can get. I want to give you a big hug and say thank you.
You are very welcome here xx
Rina ... Our Slice of Heaven

August 18, 2011 8:17 AM

1 comment:

  1. So hard to read this <3 sending prayers to them all. Now following your lovely blog xx Ava

    ReplyDelete